Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jean Dominique is that you?

Did you like the movie? Blink once for no, two for yes.

Disclaimer: this blog post is most likely inappropriate and discriminatory

Last Valentines Day I gifted Eric and I netflix since our video stores here suck and one of the two has since gone out of business. Eric has the password and is able to choose movies to add, but often doesn't and therefore my movies are the ones that arrive in the mail. Recently we watched "The Diving Belle and the Butterfly" about Jean Dominique Bauby, the French Editor of Elle who had a massive stroke in his 40's and could blink one eye only to communicate. His amazing speech therapist devised a way for him to choose letters of the alphabet by blinking to spell and he wrote a book while in the hospital, which got turned into a movie, which we rented, which I liked, which Eric hated, which in turn made him imitate Jean Dominique post stroke, which resulted in this lovely photo. Please enjoy. I believe I may be going to hell for posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...