Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rummage: Verb.- to sort through and purchase other's junk/treasures

one word-dollar

I am only allowed to buy the blue jars if they have the zinc lids with them. I have a whole box of non-lidded ones already. Picked up the smaller gem this weekend.


"Cause I've got one hand in my pocket and he other is givin a peace sign"

Here's a lingo lesson. I call them garage sales. I guess that's not appropriate if you don't actually have a garage which some don't. In ND they are called rummage sales. I know they are called this other places too, but I live here and I write the blog. Rummage can also be used as a verb "Oh, we went rummaging last weekend." So this past weekend I hit 26 (not my age, the number of rummages). I go faster when Eric has to work. I am a rummage "ma-cheen" (machine). Eric was working but I picked him up late and we hit one or two at the end....just in time for him to buy his new favorite rummage item. Here's the new finds. Keep in mind that Alanis Morisette Jagged Little Pill has been playing since Saturday because it's new to Eric. Takes me back to sixth grade when I knew every word (even the bad ones). I'm surprised at how many I still remember. If you need an extra copy of this CD hit up the rummages this weekend or let me know because now we have two copies (why?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...