Thursday, October 7, 2010

Light, Cabinets, Action


Great news times two. We now have working lights in our kitchen thanks to Eric, and I also heard that our cabinets will be started early next week! This means that we might make our Halloween deadline. We most likely will not be totally completed, but I can use an oven again which at this point sounds fabulous. This week we finally got "The Money Pit" on netflix. Everyone keeps telling me I need to watch it. It was alright. My one criticism would be that they weren't doing any of the work themselves so I had a hard time figuring out what was so stressful. Anyway, yay for lights and sneak peak at the kitchen "before." It's coming along. We are really on the home stretch. I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...