Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cold Cream


I have made a beauty regimen change in the last month. The long, bitterly cold, dry winter has taken a toll on my skin especially, and having combination skin in -30 weather is a challenge. After reading about ponds cold cream in a magazine It was featured here with good reviews. Soon later PW mentioned it in a post.

As a die hard cetaphil fan I researched  ponds and read glowing reviews. It doesn't hurt that Kylie Minoque endorses it as a product she uses. We all know how good (and young) she looks. I was worried the mineral oil might cause breakouts despite the reviews. I decided to try it anyway, something that's been around as long as this product has is worth a try.  I LOVE IT. It cleans, removes makeup, moisturizes, and will help with wrinkles all in one step. It is better and faster than what I had been doing and it isn't too greasy.  I use it by putting it on, wiping it off with a towel, and then using my olay moisturizer afterward. My skin has really never felt better. I don't know if I will need the extra moisturizer step this spring and summer, but for winter it is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...