Sunday, May 27, 2012

What the deck?

About a month ago I came home from work to find that our little deck on the back door had been ripped off (by Eric and Chad). I guess they had decided to take on the deck project without consulting me. So within about two or three weeks the back side of our house that used to look like this:



and now looks like this:


has evolved into this:



With a lot of Chad's help we (Eric and Chad) got the project done with plenty of time for us to enjoy the deck all summer long. Eric chose cedar and it not only looks awesome but smells amazing when it rains. The more we do to this place the more I wish I could just take our house, lot, garden, and new deck and move it to a new state. I love our little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...